Price And Quantity
- 12000.00 - 18000.00 INR
- 3 Ton
- 50 Ton ton Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder
We are among leading entities, betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying superlative quality Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder that finds wide usage in paper processing industry and research centers. The chemical provided by us is processed at our ultra-modern production unit by utilizing top-notch quality chemical compounds and the modern technology under the vigilance of adroit professionals. Moreover, our offered Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder is made available in different packaging options in order to meet the client's varied requirement at competitive prices.
- Immediate effect
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
Products Other Information:
- Anhydrous Calcium Chloride is enormously hygroscopic and is regularly utilized as a desiccant. Calcium assumes critical parts in numerous organic procedures, including signal transduction, muscle withdrawal, upkeep of cell films and cell divider soundness. Calcium chloride is a dissolvable intensify that can serve as a wellspring of calcium particles in an answer. Can be helpful for dislodging particles from arrangement; for instance, phosphate may be uprooted from arrangement by calcium.
- Likewise accessible: Calcium chloride hexahydrate (sc-239463); Calcium chloride hydrate (sc-234263); Calcium Chloride, Dihydrate, ACS (sc-202091).
- Hygroscopic, must be kept in a firmly fixed hermetically sealed holder. This item is a superb reagent, however has not been assessed for use in cell society. If it's not too much trouble utilize suitable contaminant testing and/or disinfection systems for the planned application.
- Hygroscopic, must be kept in a tightly sealed air tight container. This product is a high quality reagent, but has not been evaluated for use in cell culture. Please employ appropriate contaminant testing and/or sterilization techniques for the intended application.
Calcium chloride anhydrous (CAS 10043-52-4)
- Synonym: Superflake anhydrous; Calplus
- Application: A reagent used in preparation of competent E.coli
- CAS Number: 10043-52-4
- Purity: 95%
- Molecular Weight: 110.98
- Molecular Formula: CaCl2
- Appearance: Powder
- Physical State: Solid
- Solubility: Soluble in water (74.5 g/100ml) at 20 °C, alcohol, water (159 g/100ml) at 100 °C, acetic acid, and acetone.
- Storage: Store at room temperature
- Melting Point: 772 °C (lit.)
- Boiling Point: >1600 °C
- Density: 2.15 g/cm3
- Refractive Index: n20D 1.52
- pK Values: pKa: 3.75, pKb: 9.91